In an interview given to Marie Lucie bonhomme on February 23, PM Evans Paul has declared war on President Jocelerme Privert.
PM Evans Paul Declares War on President Jocelerme Privert
A cold war is underway between the Prime Minister Evans Paul and the Provisional President Jocelerme Privert. The PM Evans Paul believes that the accord signed between Jocelerme Privert and former President Michel Martelly specifically mentions the responsibility of the new provisional president (Jocelerme Privert) to complete the remaining election process and that translates in to the arrangement of the final run off between Jovenel Moise and Jude Celestin within the scheduled date on April 24, 2016 and install a new President on May 14, 2016. As per Evans Paul, since Privert was the principal architect of the agreement with his erstwhile capacity as the Senate Chief, he must strictly respect that agreement.
Here are the FIFA officials involved stealing $750,000 meant for Haiti earthquake. Jack Warner, Jeffrey Webb, Alfredo Hawit and Juan Angel Napout.
Jack Warner, a former FIFA Executive Committee member, and President of CONCACAF until his suspension and eventual resignation in 2011, and his successor Jeffrey Webb from Cayman Islands, have been accused of misappropriating money amounting around £500,000 ($750,000) intended to help the 2010 Haiti earthquake victims. Jack Warner is a Trinidad and Tobago politician and businessman. Jack Warner and Jeffrey Webb have committed many and various acts of misconduct repeatedly and have pleaded guilty to seven charges. As per US attorney general Loretta Lynch, their extent of betrayal is truly outrageous. Jeffrey Webb was arrested in last May, but he is out on bail. On May 27th, Jack Warner also surrendered himself to police in his native Trinidad, but after spending a night in custody, was later released on bail. Two more FIFA officials, Alfredo Hawit (Honduras) and Juan Angel Napout (Paraguay), were arrested on December 3, 2015, in a widening bribery case during a pre-dawn raid at the Baur au Lac hotel in Zurich on suspicion "of accepting bribes of millions of dollars". This was the second raid in this downtown Zurich hotel after May 27, 2015, that sparked the FIFA corruption crisis.
As per news sources, the US Justice Department has filed charges on bribes and kickbacks against 16 FIFA officials amounting £130 million ($200 million) following an investigation by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CI). Danny Jordaan, the Mayor of Port Elizabeth, as well as president of the South African Football Association, once admitted of paying $10 million to a football body led by Jack Warner in 2008 for hosting the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
FIFA has officially confirmed the allegation that Warner, who is presently fighting extradition from Trinidad to the USA, has diverted a fund of $750,000 provided by FIFA and the Korean Football Association intended for victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
It has been reported that President Michel Martelly pay an unannounced visit at the private residence of Prime Minister Gary Conille who was conducting a meeting with members of the Senate and insulted many of them. The meeting was with the Senators G-16 and other Senators at his private residence. The allegation was that the Senators were plotting a Coup D'Etat against President Michel Martelly.
Senator Steven Benoit accused president martelly for threatening his life and stated to that if anything happens to him, the population knows who to point the ginger to, in referring to President Martelly.
Haitian Bishop, Chibly Langlois, joined the College of Cardinals at the Consistory ceremony inside St. Peter's Basilica in February.
He was installed as a Cardinal along with 18 others. After Pope Francis's sermon, he handed out the cardinals' rings, a parchment certificate, and blessed and embraced each cardinal before and after the ring presentation.
The Haiti Embassy held a reception for Langlois after the Consistory. In attendance were President Martelly and First Lady, Sophia.
These two leaders do not see eye to eye at all in Haitian politic. Since the time President Michel Martelly came into office, one person who has been in total opposition to his government is Senator Moise Jean Charles.
Senator Jean-Charles Moise (Nord/Inite) recently stated that he wants the resignation of the Head of State.
Thisis expected to be an event out of the ordinary. On December 28, 2012, the current Haitian President Michel Martelly Will Sing With the international singer Julio Iglesias In the Dominican Republic.
Several importand individuals will be present at the charity event, including Henry Kissinger, designers Donna Karan and Oscar de la Renta.
President Michel Martelly or sweet Micky on this occasion will sing two songs with Spanish singer Julio Iglesias
Before becoming President of Haiti, Michel martelly was performing on stage as a professional musician
Here is a picture of the Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max-Bellerive as it illustrates his frustration with Foreign Charity organizations, NGOs.
The Haitian Prime Minister, wants to be able to record the How much money the Non-Governmental Agencies , NGO, receive and from which source.
Air conditioning is a part of our lives, whether we want it or not. Our houses and modern apartments are designed in such ways that they would be uninhabitable without air conditioning. When we find many people rush to turn up the AC at the slightest indication that the day will be hot, it seems that the AC is overused and we are not aware of its harmful effects. The prolonged use of AC plays havoc on our skin and hair; it pulls out moisture from the skin and leave it feels dry and stretched. If your machine is not maintained in a healthy way, it could become a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi and many microorganisms associated with a range of seemingly unrelated symptoms: nasal congestion, breathing problems, headaches, fatigue and irritated skin. AC is notorious for increasing the symptoms of some of the existing illness such as, low blood pressure, arthritis, and neuritis, making pain management more difficult. Once Professor Cameron Tonkinwise of Carnegie Mellon School of Design, said, "The air conditioner allows architects to be lazy. We don't have to think about making a building work, because you can just buy a box."
12 No-nonsense Tricks to Survive Hot Summer Nights without AC:
1. Biological Reason: Think like a prudent person, we need to sweat a bit every day in summer. Letting nature take its course is healthy. Our bodies need a certain amount of sweat to remove the heat stored inside.
2. Plant Trees: Plant leafy trees around the building¡¯s exterior, especially on the east and west side; it will stop the sun from shining inside your home.
3. Shield Your Home from External Heat: Solar screens or mesh-like window screens intercept up to 70% of solar energy before it gets into the house. Window films are transparent metalized sheets that reflect heat before it can be transmitted through glass. Curtains, or closed blinds can reduce the temperature of your room by 20 degrees.
4. Use Creative Ideas Based on Scientific Principles: Locate fans on your home's upper level and open windows on a lower level. Close windows near the fan and open windows in rooms far from the fan, preferably on your home's windward side. Keep windows open and unobstructed. Keep provision for cross ventilation.
5. Camp out in Your Basement: Basements are mostly eco-cooled. Don't open basement windows when outdoor air is heavy with humidity. A TV, couch or futon, a fan and a cold drink in your basement may be all you need to survive a summer night without AC.
6. Reduce Humidity: Ventilate, if needed, with the vent fans, especially the areas that create moisture like the kitchen and bathroom. Remember, it only takes between four and six pints of water to raise the humidity level inside of 1,000 square feet from a mere 15% to 60%. There is a direct relationship between temperature and humidity. Humidity in the air holds the day time heat for a long time, even during the night. So more humidity, more temperature, more discomfort.
7. Adjust your Body Temperature: Spray yourself with a water bottle or use a cool cloth on the back of your neck or other strong-pulsed areas like your wrists through which branch of the external carotid artery passes. Take shorter, colder shower.
8. Sleep Low: Hot air is light and rises high, cool air is heavy and remain at a lower level in your bedroom. So placing your mattress on the floor can help you to stay cool or rigging an indoor hammock is a good idea, because it increases air flow. Find a cool, dark sleeping spot that is on a lower floor or in a basement.
9. Beat the Heat With Diet: Try to follow a vegetarian diet regime and reduce your usage of red meat. Stay away from hot and spicy food items. Avoid fatty and fried foods (junk/fast foods). Follow a low sodium diet regime. Cardamom has excellent detoxifying qualities which in turns cool down the body. Cardamom can be taken along with tea.
10. Fix Your Ceiling Fan to Summer Setting: During the summer, your ceiling fan should blow air straight down, and to do that you have to change its direction of rotation to anti-clockwise.
11. Have Lighter Bedding: Thick mattress retain heat. Use 100% lighter cotton bedding preferably the crisp vintage kind and linen made of breathable lightweight cotton.
12. Put your bedding in the freezer: Put your pillow cases, bed sheets and blankets in the freezer 30 minutes before you plan to go to bed. They should stay cool for another 30-40 minutes¡ªjust enough time to fall asleep.