The Parisiana Theater
The Parisiana Theater in Haiti was one of the largest cinemas in the country. Located in Champ de Mars, the Parisiana Theater was opened in year 1914. The theater had a seating arrangement for 500 people. In the morning of 30th April 1930, an arson attack destroyed the theater by setting it on fire. Three years later Cine Eden opened in Cap-Haitian followed by Paramount in 1934 and then Rex Theater in 1935.